Kevin Klein has called it a career. The veteran Rangers defenseman announced his retirement Friday. The 32-year-old had one more year left on his contract. The decision saves the Rangers $2.9 million on the salary cap. After coming over from the Predators in a 2013 trade for Michael Del Zotto, Klein was an integral part...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - KLEIN LEGAL P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Kevin Klein retires as Rangers pocket $3M and reset defense
By Brett Cyrgalis - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- Being Legal in New Mexico
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Out of P.C. deference to illegals, New Mexico has trashed its entire motor vehicle system.
- From New York to Zurich - ZSC Lions sign defenseman Kevin Klein
Friday Jul 14, 2017
The ZSC Lions have found their third import-player for the upcoming season in Canadian defenseman Kevin Klein. He has signed a one-year deal.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Just Say No to Naomi Klein
Saturday Jul 8, 2017
A psychotic enviro-leftist in sheep's clothing has a new book out.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.