A Miami Beach, Fla., estate owned by Versace goes on the market for $125 million. Lauren Schuker has details on The News Hub. Photo: Reuters.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - KKSM INVESTIGATIONS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Versace Miami Beach Mansion for $125 Million
Thursday Jun 7, 2012
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- FCC Fines Man $120 Million for His 100 Million Robocalls
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The Federal Communications Commission proposed an “unprecedented” fine against Adrian Abramovich, a Miami man who the agency said was responsible for making almost 100 million falsified robocalls in late 2016 in violation of telecommunications laws.
- Trump Reverses Pieces of Obama-era Engagement With Cuba
By JULIE HIRSCHFELD DAVIS - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The president said he was revoking elements of a “terrible and misguided deal” by reinstating travel restrictions, a symbolic step away from seeking better relations.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Visiting Dad in Prison
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Derek Smith has been incarcerated for most of his daughters’ lives after robbing a jewelry store. In this 360° video, make the trip from Miami with his daughters and his mother to visit him in prison.
- Nick Cannon's Investment Strategy
Wednesday Nov 17, 2010
Entertainer and entrepreneur Nick Cannon shares his personal investment philosophy with WSJ's Lee Hawkins, including investing in his own projects and the pitfalls of buying property in Miami.
- The Small Business Report, August 19, 2016
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Friday Aug 19, 2016
How small businesses are responding to the Zika virus in the Miami area; and the things you can't afford to overlook when launching a startup.