The McKnight Scholar Awards are given to young scientists in the early stages of establishing a research career....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - KJK YOUNG SCHOLARS, INC
AROUND THE WEB
- McKnight Endowment Fund for Neuroscience Names 2017 Scholars
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday May 27, 2017
- Rita Allen Foundation Announces 2017 Scholars
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
The annual program recognizes young leaders in biomedical science, providing them with $110,000 annually for up to five years to conduct innovative research....
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Lenfest Scholars Foundation Receives $20 Million Gift
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The gift from an anonymous donor nearly doubles the foundation's endowment, which supports college scholarships for students from rural districts in Pennsylvania....
- Insurers Battle Families Over Costly Drug for Fatal Disease
By KATIE THOMAS - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The case of Exondys 51 poses emotionally charged issues for families of young boys with a rare illness, who are fighting companies to get coverage for an expensive drug approved on a lower bar of proof.
- Philip Gossett, Scholar Who Brought Operas Back to Life, Dies at 75
By MICHAEL COOPER - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Mr. Gossett rediscovered lost works, created new editions of Rossini and Verdi scores and helped revive them onstage.
- UCLA School of Law Receives $2 Million for Endowments
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Sunday Jun 4, 2017
The gift will provide funding for the position of David Sanders Distinguished Scholar, the Dukeminier Awards Journal, and research on civil, LGBT, and women's rights....
- The Revolt of the Forgotten Young
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
From voting Labour to supporting Bernie, millennials are moved by economic issues.