Adding to its existing on-air integrations for the athletic competition show, POM will be attached to a returning digital series called "Crashing the Course," a behind-the-scenes look at the show andwhat it takes to conquer the course.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KJ HOLDING & ADVISORY CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- POM Juiced, Renews 'American Ninja Warrior' Sponsorship
Friday Jun 9, 2017
- Booz Allen Hamilton Says It Is Under Federal Investigation
By MATTHEW HAAG - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The Virginia-based consultant said the Justice Department is reviewing its billing procedures in a civil and criminal investigation.
- Bad At Negotiating? Facebook Is Working On Bots That Can Do It For You
By Daniel Terdiman - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
These chatbots learned some of the tricks to good negotiating–like asking for more than you want–without being taught by humans.
We all want to be great negotiators, but most of us don’t do it that effectively. How many times have you tried to make a deal, only to blink first and give up the one thing that you cared most about?
- Lincoln-Sudbury Claims State Title to Round Out Final Nike/USL HSB Top 25
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Walmart to buy Bonobos for $310M as it doubles down on fashion
By Ingrid Lunden - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Walmart today doubled down on its efforts to continue building out a online retail fashion business in its bid to outpace Amazon in the wider world of commerce and specifically e-commerce. Today it announced that it would acquire menswear site Bonobos for $310 million in cash. The deal is part of a bigger strategy at Walmart, the world’s largest physical retailer, to grow its… Read More
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Growbots raises $2.5M for its machine learning-based sales automation platform
By Frederic Lardinois - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Growbots uses machine learning to provide sales teams with the right leads to kickstart their outbound sales process. The service, which argues that its product can save each member of a sales team a few days of work every month, today announced that it has raised a $2.5 million funding round from Buran VC, Lighter Capital and a number of angel investors. This brings the company’s… Read More