A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KIWI JAR, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Zone 8 Kiwi Vines: What Kiwis Grow In Zone 8 Regions
By Darcy Larum - Monday Jul 31, 2017
- Amazon Tackles Hollywood’s F. Scott Fitzgerald Obsession
By BROOKS BARNES - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
“The Last Tycoon,” a nine-episode series, is the latest good-looking attempt to adapt F. Scott Fitzgerald for the screen.
- How the Guy Who Played Jar Jar Survived the Fandom Menace
By Brian Raftery - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
Ahmed Best has a new podcast—and a new understanding of Jar Jar Binks, the character that once defined his past.
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.
- Skirting Netflix: Video Streamers Serve Up Horror, '70s Fare, Anime
Friday Aug 18, 2017
Walt Disney Co.’s decision this month to stream its own movies and shows marks Hollywood’s latest—and biggest—attempt to wean itself from Netflix Inc.