Investigating the cause of Tuesday’s derailment could help address the subway’s many underlying problems.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - KITE REAL ESTATE, LLC
2013 - KITE, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- About New York: How to Fix Mounting Miseries on the Subway? Political Bickering Isn’t the Answer
By JIM DWYER - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Trump Regulation Plan Makes for Pleasant Reading on Wall Street
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The U.S. Treasury Department’s report on bank regulation recommends several changes that would greatly benefit top Wall Street institutions
- Israel Bolsters Security Measures at Temple Mount
Sunday Jul 23, 2017
Israel is installing additional cameras at Jerusalem’s Temple Mount after a weekend of bloodshed over the controversial issue of metal detectors.
- ‘Mary Poppins Returns’ First Footage: Kite-Flying Lin-Manuel Miranda, Emily Blunt and Umbrella (Video)
By Jeremy Fuster, provided by
- Saturday Jul 15, 2017
Emily Blunt, the woman chosen to carry Julie Andrews’ umbrella in “Mary Poppins Returns,” joined director Rob Marshall at the D23 Expo to present a roaring crowd with a sneak peek of the upcoming sequel to the classic 1964 musical.Marshall and Blunt presented a montage of never-before-seen footage from the film, with music provided by a live orchestra.The studio has not released the footage from its D23 presentation but it did release a short GIF introduction of Blunt in character.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.