Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - KITCHEN SINK ADVISORS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Walton Isaacson Relocates To Culver City
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Walton Isaacson has moved from Wilshire Boulevard to Culver City in order to add room for the growing ad agency. According to a release, the new space is 17,500 square feet and contains 28 offices, four conference rooms, two kitchens, and more.
- Islamic State Sinks Its Teeth Into the Philippines
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
There are mounting signs that the Philippines is now a primary target for Islamic State, as a local militia battles for control of a southern city and ISIS celebrates local jihadists.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Hour of Devastation spoiler: Sink your fangs into this new split card
By Ars Staff - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
With the rampaging return of Nicol Bolas, here's an exclusive MTG card: Driven to Despair.