A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - KISS THE BRIDE FILMS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Brooklyn, as Hollywood Never Sees It
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Jim McKay’s new film, about bicycle delivery men and soccer in Carroll Gardens and Sunset Park, is having its premiere at BAMcinemaFest.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Kiss singer wants to trademark “devil horns” rock and roll sign
By Joe Mullin - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Simmons says he first used the longtime rock symbol “in commerce” in 1975.
- BrideClick buys shuttered Mode Media to relaunch as Glam
By Bérénice Magistretti - Monday Jun 19, 2017
It’s been a hell of a roller coaster ride for digital media company Mode Media these past few years. From an IPO that never happened to the company abruptly shutting down last September, Mode keeps popping up on our radar. Today, New York-based bridal advertising network BrideClick announced that it has acquired Mode Media’s U.S. […]
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Get Married
Friday Nov 13, 2009
Condé Nast recently shuttered Elegant Bride and Modern Bride. How can a new bridal magazine possibly survive in these trying times? Get Married is hoping to carve out aniche by focusing on being "the new shopping and trend guide for the savvy bride."