Nintendo is bringing a pink blob to the Switch. The publisher revealed Kirby, a new game for Switch due out in 2018. The company showed the flying pink fluff ball running around with up to three other Kirby characters through familiar levels from the series. As usual, Kirby can suck up enemies and take their […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - KIRBY LANE CONSULTING, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Kirby comes to Switch with a 4-player co-op game in 2018
By Jeff Grubb - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- On Comedy: She Swipes Right on Tinder, and Everyone’s In On the Joke
By JASON ZINOMAN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Lane Moore’s shows involve real men on the dating app, but she works hard to avoid mocking them. The result is a clever show that’s deservedly a hit.
- The Internet needs paid fast lanes, anti-net neutrality senator says
By Jon Brodkin - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Net neutrality is just a "slogan."
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Owner of Ann Taylor, dressbarn, Lane Bryant, Maurices Could Close Up To 650 Stores
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 9, 2017
You may not know the name Ascena Retail Group, but you know the stores it owns, like Ann Taylor, dressbarn, Lane Bryant, Maurices, among others. Many of these stores could soon be closing if Ascena follows through on its proposal to shutter as many as 650 locations.Ascena revealed the plans — which would axe some 250 or more stores …
- Super Mario Odyssey launches October 27, new gameplay revealed
By Mark Walton - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Plus, a new Yoshi game, Rocket League, and Kirby coming to Nintendo Switch.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.