As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KIRALY HOME IMPROVEMENT, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- James Franco’s Lawyers Shut Down Play That Uses His Name
By SOPHIE HAIGNEY - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
A cease-and-desist letter came as a surprise to Kevin Broccoli, who had planned to bring his play “James Franco and Me” to New York in August.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Major Setback for Murdoch in $15 Billion Sky Takeover
By MARK SCOTT and EMILY STEEL - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
British authorities on Thursday asked regulators to further examine 21st Century Fox’s deal for the European satellite giant.
- News Analysis: Tough Task for Next Uber Leader: Mending Fences With Drivers
By KEVIN ROOSE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
With Travis Kalanick out as Uber’s chief executive, the company has a chance to improve its treatment of drivers. An option for tipping drivers is a start.
- That Decisive Moment: Chilling Fervor: This Week’s 8 Best Classical Music Moments on YouTube
Friday Jul 21, 2017
Political messages from the pianist Igor Levit and the conductor Daniel Barenboim were among the highlights.