NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - KINNALLY PSYCHIATRIC NP SERVICES, PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Woman accused of lying about rape claims psychiatric illness
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
- How the Left Hijacked the American Psychiatric Association and Normalized Personality Disorders
Monday Jul 17, 2017
First homosexuality, and then gender personality disorder. Activists have been busy pressuring the American Psychiatric Association to bend to its world view.
- In a ‘Summer of Hell,’ Grand Central May Be a Bit of Heaven
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Amtrak will temporarily restore some intercity service to Grand Central Terminal to relieve pressure on the beleaguered Pennsylvania Station.
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- GDPR Is Coming: Get Compliant or Pay Millions of Euro in Fines
Monday Jun 26, 2017
European privacy regulations GDPR are going into effect next year, and marketers should be preparing their processes in order to be compliant with these new laws.
In a presentation today at theEmail Insider Summit Europe, Claire Stockhill, Solicitor at Irwin Mitchell LLP, warned about the hefty fines associated with violations of these new rules. Companies could risk a fine of 20 millioneuro or 4 percent of annual global turnover if they fail to comply with these guidelines.