A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KINGSTON DISTILLERY DISTRIBUTOR, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Bulleit Bourbon maker responds to heiress' claims of discrimination
By Michelle Robertson - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
Hollis Bulleit left the bourbon distillery her father founded eight months ago after 25 years at the company. She says she was pushed out of Bulleit Fronteir Whiskey, which is owned by global distributor Diageo, because she identifies as lesbian.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- This chimp lived in a two-bedroom UWS apartment
By Jane Ridley - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Buying a mountain of bananas at the local grocery store, Hester Mundis couldn’t help rolling her eyes when the assistant jokingly asked if she had a monkey at home. “I replied: ‘He’s not a monkey, he’s a chimp!’” says the 78-year-old writer, of Kingston, NY, who used to live on the Upper West Side with...