With Travis Kalanick out as Uber’s chief executive, the company has a chance to improve its treatment of drivers. An option for tipping drivers is a start.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
45 BIRCH ST APT 3B
KINGSTON, NEW YORK, 12401
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - KINGSTON CALL A CAB INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- News Analysis: Tough Task for Next Uber Leader: Mending Fences With Drivers
By KEVIN ROOSE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- ‘Nobody is Perfect’: Some Uber Employees Balk at Travis Kalanick’s Exit
By MIKE ISAAC and KATIE BENNER - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
More than 1,000 workers supported a petition asking the company’s board to bring back the former chief in an active role.
- Can You Beat This Burger Challenge?
Tuesday May 17, 2016
At one New York restaurant, it's a race to finish a massive meal in record time. Clinton Hall's burger challenge calls for competitors to devour a three-patty burger (with all the toppings), a pound's worth of fries and a pint of beer in 25 minutes or under.
- State of the Art: Uber’s Lesson: Silicon Valley’s Start-Up Machine Needs Fixing
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Travis Kalanick, who stepped down as Uber’s C.E.O., had many enablers who turned a blind eye to the company’s faults because it was growing quickly.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Tech Fix: What You Need to Know About the New Uber
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The company has been dogged by scandal for months. One response: changes to its all-important app.
- Robert Durst’s Friends Resist Demand to Testify in Murder Trial
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Stewart and Emily Altman have known Robert Durst for decades, and a prosecutor wants to call them as witnesses in his trial in the murder of Susan Berman.
- State of the Art: One Way to Fix Uber: Think Twice Before Using It
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
After months of escalating scandals, Uber is pledging to remake itself. Only customers like you can hold it accountable.