E-cigarette manufacturers have long produced liquid nicotine in a variety of flavors, like strawberry or cotton candy, as a way to entice users with something that doesn’t simply taste like nicotine or smoke. But Chicago vape company’s attempt to appeal to customers’ palettes has garnered the ire of candy maker Wrigley, which accused the e-liquid maker of infringing on its …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - KINGSBRIDGE SMOKE SHOP & CANDY INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Wrigley Sues Vape Company Over “Joosy Fruit,” “Dbl Mint” E-Cigarette Flavors
By Ashlee Kieler - Monday Jul 17, 2017
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- Maine Raises Legal Smoking Age To 21
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Aug 4, 2017
As the Food and Drug Administration considers lowering the level of nicotine in cigarettes to reduce the likelihood of addiction, some states and cities have taken it upon themselves to discourage smoking at a young age. This week, Maine joined New Jersey, California, and Hawaii to raise the minimum legal smoking age to 21. The Portland Press Herald reports …
- Shocking footage: California dad left newborn in parking lot, police say - VIDEO: Baby left in smoke shop parking lot
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
- SweeTARTS Co-Creates Content, Candy With Fans At VidCon
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
SweeTARTS returns to VidCon this week, encouraging fans of the candy to create original content, and plans to launch a new "candy creation" on Friday at the event.
- Neighborhood Joint: Tailoring in a Basement? It Suits Him
By SYLVIE BIGAR - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
For 36 years, Bilal Egilmez, who learned his trade in Turkey, has altered and mended clothing at Genius Tailor, his Upper East Side shop.