NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
BRIAN HSU, ESQ.
C/O GOLDSTEIN HALL PLLC
44 WALL STREET, 12TH FLOOR
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10005
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KINGS VILLAS DEVELOPMENT CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- King Baudouin Foundation Awards 2016-2017 African Development Prize
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The biennial prize recognizes the outstanding achievements of young African tech-entrepreneurs driving social change across the continent....
- The Mad Opulence of Dubai, From Water Villas to Fake Forests
By Laura Mallonee - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
It's like Disney World. But more ridiculous.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Envisioning the Car of the Future as a Living Room on Wheels
By ERIC A. TAUB - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
As driverless cars develop, how we sit, inform and entertain ourselves are all up for grabs — and companies, designers and researchers are dreaming big.
- SpotX Teams Up With Immersion On Haptic-Responsive Video Advertising
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
SpotX said it has partnered with Immersion Corp., a developer of haptic technology, to bring haptic-responsive video advertising opportunities to market at scale on mobile devices.
- If Content Remains King Of TV Advertising, Will Audience Or Performance Be Queen?
Thursday Apr 13, 2017
The television ad industry knows that big change is afoot. Ratings are declining, audiences are fragmenting, digital competition is fierce, and agencies and advertisers are pushing back hard on theirCPM increases. Fortunately, however, TV companies have recognized that the future of their ad business will look a lot like digital's, which is why many are working hard to develop digital-like,premium-priced, data-optimized ad products. It's the right move, yet it may not be enough.