The 32-year-old prince said in an interview with Newsweek that members of the royal family would be fulfilling their duties, rather than their desires, as Queen Elizabeth’s successors.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - KINGS OF ENGLAND II, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Who Wants to Be King? No One, Prince Harry Says
By CHRISTINE HAUSER - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Behind an $18 Billion Donation to a New York Charity, a Shadowy Chinese Conglomerate
By MICHAEL FORSYTHE and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
A Chinese man has transferred more than 29 percent of HNA Group of China to a private foundation, adding to the questions about the firm’s structure and political connections.
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
- London Fire’s Death Toll Expected to Soar; Some Victims Might Never Be Identified
By DAN BILEFSKY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The official figure stands at 17, but that is certain to rise, with dozens of residents still missing.
- Burger King's Machado, GE's Comstock Among Ad Club Of NY Honorees
Monday Jul 17, 2017
The Advertising Club of New York Is honoring industry luminaries at a New York gala July 18. The group's annual Advertising People of the Year awards celebrates talent across five categories who havemade outstanding contributions to advertising and who have been active in furthering the industry's standards, creative excellence and social responsibility.
- British Open 2017: Most memorable moments at Royal Birkdale
By Bradley S. Klein - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
This year sees Royal Birkdale Golf Club in Southport, England, hold its 10th British Open. In the post-World War II era, only St. Andrews (...)