Oregon mom’s organ pills packed with infectious bacteria, which spread to the baby.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - KINGS COUNTY INFECTIOUS DISEASE P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- CDC warns against eating placenta—in case you needed another reason
By Beth Mole - Friday Jun 30, 2017
- “Post-Ebola syndrome” is something else to keep you up at night
By Beth Mole - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
Researchers only beginning to understand this and may now have monkey model.
- Houston hospitals see surge in skin infections in Harvey’s wake
By Beth Mole - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
Despite infections, doctors say it could be worse, and there are pleasant surprises.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.