Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KING WOK OF NORTH SYRACUSE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
- North Korea Releases Detained U.S. Student
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
North Korea released an American college student arrested during a visit last year and serving a 15-year prison term in North Korea, U.S. officials said.
- This Morning with Gordon Deal April 17, 2017
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Monday Apr 17, 2017
VP Pence says 'era of strategic patience' over with North Korea, manhunt in Cleveland after video of killing posted to Facebook and how running can help you live longer.
- The Next Step on North Korea
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
New sanctions against China’s traders and financiers might work.
- North Korea Claims Otto Warmbier Sought Regime Change
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
A North Korean official said that Otto Warmbier, the U.S. student released by North Korea last week in a coma after a 17-month detention, was “not an ordinary citizen of America,” adding that he was punished because he had sought to overthrow North Korea’s government.
- North Shore Medical Center Receives $5 Million Gift
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Sunday Jun 4, 2017
The gift from Arthur J. Epstein will support North Shore's plan to build a $207 million behavioral health center in Salem, Massachusetts....
- North Korea hits imperialist aggressor barge in coastal cruise missile demo
By Sean Gallagher - Friday Jun 9, 2017
In the latest missile-palooza, DPRK shoots four missiles at targets in Sea of Japan.
- Why Doesn't the U.S. Ban Travel to North Korea?
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Most Americans would be surprised to learn that they can travel to North Korea. About 5,000 Western tourists—including U.S. citizens—brave the risks each year.