Jim McKay’s new film, about bicycle delivery men and soccer in Carroll Gardens and Sunset Park, is having its premiere at BAMcinemaFest.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE, SUITE 202
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - KING'S DAY NYC, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Brooklyn, as Hollywood Never Sees It
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Faith and Family, in Transition
By JOHN LELAND - Friday Jun 16, 2017
An evangelical minister reassesses his Brooklyn ministry when his father, also a minister, comes out as a transgender woman.
- Sebastian Telfair, Former N.B.A. Guard, Is Arrested on Gun Charges
By MATTHEW HAAG - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The police said Mr. Telfair, 32, had a bulletproof vest and several handguns during a traffic stop in Brooklyn.
- Thousands Leave Post-It Notes on NYC Subway Wall
Tuesday Nov 22, 2016
Since Election Day, more than 10,000 positive post-it messages have been left on a wall in a New York City subway station by people from around the world.