A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - KING PRESERVATION CLUB 8, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- This new Costco hack gets you into the club without paying
By Buzz60 - By Buzz60 - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- This Soccer Club Has Everything You’d Want Except ...
By LEANDER SCHAERLAECKENS - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Asbury Park F.C. has devised a plan to maintain the perfect record. Forever.
- U.S. Treasury Secretary: Washington Plans to Preserve Power at the World Bank and IMF
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said Wednesday that despite plans to downsize contributions to the World Bank and other multilateral institutions, the Trump administration still plans to preserve Washington’s power within them as a critical tool for U.S. foreign policy.
- The King Of CRM?
Tuesday Sep 17, 2013
I just returned from a very good conference, and on the second night of the event I found myself at a table sitting next to that most elusive but cocksure figure, the self-proclaimed "King of CRM."
- Saudi King Salman Ousts Nephew as Crown Prince, Installs Son
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
King Salman named his son as the country’s new crown prince, a move that carries far-reaching implications for the monarchy and the biggest economy in the Middle East.
- King Baudouin Foundation Awards 2016-2017 African Development Prize
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The biennial prize recognizes the outstanding achievements of young African tech-entrepreneurs driving social change across the continent....
- Burger King, Tim Hortons Vow To Cut Back On Antibiotics In Chicken
By Ashlee Kieler - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Amid growing concerns about the overuse of antibiotics in farm animals, Burger King has joined the list of fast food chains that will scale back on the use of drugs that are medically important to human beings. For livestock farmers, these antibiotics can help produce chickens that yield more meat. Unfortunately, the continuous low-dose use of antibiotics also contributes to …