A shot clock or play clock exists in sports as varied as snooker and water polo, pro football and pro lacrosse. What is similar is the reason for its existence — to quicken pace of play. The NBA was languishing in the early 1950s, in part because teams with leads would just hold the ball....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - KING OF CLOCKS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- The pitch clock is the innovation baseball desperately needs
By Joel Sherman - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Burger King's Machado, GE's Comstock Among Ad Club Of NY Honorees
Monday Jul 17, 2017
The Advertising Club of New York Is honoring industry luminaries at a New York gala July 18. The group's annual Advertising People of the Year awards celebrates talent across five categories who havemade outstanding contributions to advertising and who have been active in furthering the industry's standards, creative excellence and social responsibility.
- John Oliver joins live-action ‘Lion King’ cast
By Mara Siegler - Monday Jul 10, 2017
Oliver will voice “Lion King” character Zazu.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.