If you're the sort of maniac that's always wanted to visit Neibolt Street's most infamous residence, the 'It' haunted house is here for you.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KING HOUSE HOME IMPROVEMENT, CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Brave The Horrors Of Stephen King’s ‘It’ In Haunted House Form With The Demented Niebolt House Experience
By Dan MacRae - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- House that inspired Stephen King's 'Pet Sematary' hits the market
By Katie Dowd - Monday Aug 7, 2017
There's nothing sinister about the beautiful four-bedroom home at 664 River Road in Orrington, Maine, but Stephen King can make anything creepy, as his fans well know.