Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Oct 26, 2011)
NYS Filing Date
JULY 24, 2008
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2008 - KING GENERAL CONTRACTING INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
- NBA star busted for driving with a suspended license in Queens
By Joe Tacopino - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
NBA player Taj Gibson was busted driving with a suspended license after being pulled over for making an illegal U-turn outside a Queens strip club, cops said. The Brooklyn native — who this week signed a $28 million contract with the Minnesota Timberwolves — was driving in front of Long Island City’s Aces New York...
- Jeff Sessions Says He’ll Stay On As Attorney General Despite Trump Trashing Him To The ‘NY Times’
By emmieodea - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Jeff Sessions is proud of the work he's doing at the Justice Department and isn't going anywhere "as long as it's appropriate."
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- The Gang Murders in the Suburbs
By LIZ ROBBINS and NADIA T. RODRIGUEZ - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Four young Latino men went to hang out in the woods on Long Island one night during spring break. They ended up victims of the brutal gang MS-13.
- Smooth Sailing on the First Morning of Penn Station Track Repairs
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The commute was relatively calm on the first day of what is scheduled to be eight weeks of repairs at New York’s Penn Station, the nation’s busiest train station.