NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE, SUITE 202
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KING FORD & COMPANY INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Digital Engagement Index
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Between Sunday (6/11) and Monday (6/12), the Ford Company tracked a 38% increase in digital engagements. Supporting this uptick in digital activity was a new official YouTube video promoting the new2017 Ford F-150 car model, which garnered 435K views in less than 24 hours.
- Ford Chooses China, Not Mexico, to Build Its New Focus
By BILL VLASIC - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The company, which canceled plans to build the Focus in Mexico under pressure from President Trump, will also invest in a Kentucky plant for S.U.V.s.
- Craft Brewers Want Off Beer Review Site After Learning AB InBev Is An Owner
By Ashlee Kieler - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Many craft brewers rely on word of mouth and good, honest reviews to reach new customers, but some beer makers are questioning whether an independent beer review website can remain untainted even after the world’s largest beer company buys an ownership stake.According to the New York Times, Delaware-based Dogfish Head and Brooklyn’s Sixpoint breweries are among the bigger names …
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Navy’s newest carrier has problems getting planes up
By Sean Gallagher - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Shaky catapult system, arresting system issues on $13B ship keep pumping up pricetag.
- Burger King, Tim Hortons Vow To Cut Back On Antibiotics In Chicken
By Ashlee Kieler - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Amid growing concerns about the overuse of antibiotics in farm animals, Burger King has joined the list of fast food chains that will scale back on the use of drugs that are medically important to human beings.For livestock farmers, these antibiotics can help produce chickens that yield more meat. Unfortunately, the continuous low-dose use of antibiotics also contributes to …