Shocking surveillance video shows the moment a Georgia couple brutally beat a restaurant employee and her teenage daughter — all because they weren’t satisfied with their order. The couple, identified by police as Nathaniel Eric and Latasha Smith, were at the Quik Chick takeout stand next to U.S. Highway 1 in Baxley around 3 p.m....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
2036 2ND AVENUE
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10029
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - KING FOOD TAKEOUT RESTAURANT INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Couple viciously beats restaurant owner, her teen daughter over fast food order
By Amanda Woods - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Healthy Takeout from an Acclaimed Restaurateur
Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
Phil Winser, a founder of New York’s Fat Radish, debuts a line of healthy dishes sold in to-go jars.
- Restaurant Review: At Atla, Mexican for Every Moment of the Day
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
From the chefs behind Cosme, a more casual cafe whose food you may want to eat every day.
- Another New York Diner Turns Off the Grill, a Victim of Rising Rents
By REMY TUMIN - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Cup & Saucer is closing after more than 70 years in Lower Manhattan, the latest sign that the days of the classic city diner may be numbered.
- Chinatown New Asia restaurant
Friday Jul 7, 2017