Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - KINETIC LOGISTICS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Retailers Curb Ambitions in Africa
Monday Jun 12, 2017
The retailer known as Africa’s IKEA is posting double-digit growth—from business outside Africa. It’s the latest example of retailers slowing expansion in the continent as they contend with small markets, daunting logistics and struggling economies.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- R.R. Donnelley Streamlines Logistics With Machine Learning
By John Edwards Technology Journalist & Author - Monday Jun 5, 2017
The business communications giant breaks new ground in optimizing freight price quotes.
- How Cars—and Drivers—Survive the Brutal 24 Hours of Le Mans Race
By Matt Hardigree - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The endurance race requires not just great tech, but the ability to harness it for 24 hours straight.
- With Whole Foods in the Cart, Amazon Now Faces the Hard Part
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
The e-commerce titan, through its Whole Foods deal, may be the player most likely to persuade Americans to buy fresh food online, but it must first solve the “last mile” logistics puzzle that dogs other retailers.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017