The government of British Columbia, Canada’s westernmost province, vowed to use every legal option to stop construction of Kinder Morgan Inc.’s planned expansion of a pipeline connecting the Alberta oil sands with the Pacific Coast.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - KINDER RHYMES DAY CARE INC
AROUND THE WEB
- British Columbia Vows to Block Pipeline Expansion
Thursday Aug 10, 2017
- For 18 Hours, Cabbie Sat Dead in Front Seat
By KIM BARKER - Monday Aug 14, 2017
A driver parked his taxi to take a break in SoHo. He died behind the wheel. Then, for nearly a day, New Yorkers went about their lives — just feet from his body.
- Bon Iver Is Headlining An All-Inclusive Three Day Concert At A Resort In Mexico
By Caitlin White - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
Kicking off 2018 with a mini-festival at a Mexican resort doesn't sound like a bad idea.
- Imminent Arrival Of Lidl Supermarkets Means U.S. Stores Are Renovating, Lowering Prices
By Laura Northrup - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Walmart and Aldi are currently locked in a price war for national grocery domination, with Walmart demanding price cuts from suppliers to help it cut prices for consumers in turn. Yet the company’s price war will soon have a new front in some markets, as another German discount grocer, Lidl, opens its first U.S. stores. Both Walmart and Aldi, …
- MT Congressional Candidate Who Assaulted Reporter Makes $50K Reparation through Nonprofit
By Ruth McCambridge - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Rep. Greg Gianforte of Montana settled a civil suit for assaulting a reporter by donating to a nonprofit that focuses on protecting reporters, just days after Attorney General Jeff Sessions declared that the DOJ would no longer seek such third-party payments as part of part of federal settlements.
- Restaurant Review: At Atla, Mexican for Every Moment of the Day
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
From the chefs behind Cosme, a more casual cafe whose food you may want to eat every day.