Walmart and Aldi are currently locked in a price war for national grocery domination, with Walmart demanding price cuts from suppliers to help it cut prices for consumers in turn. Yet the company’s price war will soon have a new front in some markets, as another German discount grocer, Lidl, opens its first U.S. stores. Both Walmart and Aldi, …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - KINDER RHYMES DAY CARE INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Imminent Arrival Of Lidl Supermarkets Means U.S. Stores Are Renovating, Lowering Prices
By Laura Northrup - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- MT Congressional Candidate Who Assaulted Reporter Makes $50K Reparation through Nonprofit
By Ruth McCambridge - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Rep. Greg Gianforte of Montana settled a civil suit for assaulting a reporter by donating to a nonprofit that focuses on protecting reporters, just days after Attorney General Jeff Sessions declared that the DOJ would no longer seek such third-party payments as part of part of federal settlements.
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- ‘This Is an Intentional Slap in the Face’ to All Women
By LELA MOORE and TALYA MINSBERG - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Our Top 10 Comments of the Week: Readers debate the Bill Cosby verdict, the Senate health care bill and the resignation of Uber’s C.E.O.
- A Street Fight Among Grocers to Deliver Your Milk, Eggs, Bananas
By RACHEL ABRAMS - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Bananas can’t get cold. Milk mustn’t tip. Online food delivery still trips up companies. A day on the truck shows why.
- Insurers Battle Families Over Costly Drug for Fatal Disease
By KATIE THOMAS - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The case of Exondys 51 poses emotionally charged issues for families of young boys with a rare illness, who are fighting companies to get coverage for an expensive drug approved on a lower bar of proof.