A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - KIN H. LAU, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Tune in to Microsoft’s E3 “Project Scorpio” live stream
By Jordan Crook - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
It’s a big week for gamers everywhere, and Xbox loyalists in particular have plenty to be excited about. Microsoft is going live with their E3 press conference today at 2pm PT/5pm ET, and we’ll finally get our first look at Project Scorpio. Some have speculated that Project Scorpio will be a Windows 10 gaming PC built specifically for the living room, converging PC and console… Read More
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: The Pull-Up
By SAM GRAHAM-FELSEN - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A quest to perfect an exercise of form and strength.
- Take a Polynesian cultural voyage via Oakland
By Jeanne Cooper - Saturday May 21, 2016
Itching to take a spin around Polynesia without paying for airfare or cruise tickets? H?lau KaUaTuahine makes it easy with an evening of traditional Polynesian music and dance next Saturday, May 28, in Oakland. Presented by some 75 dancers, ranging in age from 5 to 75, the 2-hour concert will explore the theme of “Sacred Fire and the Water
- R. KELLY ‘CULT’ Report: Kin fear women held against their will
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 17, 2017