A Chinese man has transferred more than 29 percent of HNA Group of China to a private foundation, adding to the questions about the firm’s structure and political connections.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - KIMBALL II LTD
AROUND THE WEB
- Behind an $18 Billion Donation to a New York Charity, a Shadowy Chinese Conglomerate
By MICHAEL FORSYTHE and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
- Riviera's 18th will not be drivable par 4 at U.S. Amateur after all
By Kevin Casey - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
The idea of a drivable par-4 18th at Riviera Country Club is no more. A stir arose earlier this week when Ben Kimball, the tournament (...)
- In Urban China, Cash Is Rapidly Becoming Obsolete
By PAUL MOZUR - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Across the country's cities, the rapid growth of mobile payments is making cash all but obsolete.
- WIRED Gadget Lab Podcast: Planet Earth II
By David Pierce - Friday Mar 24, 2017
In this week's Gadget Lab podcast, we talk to the director of the final episode of Planet Earth II.
- 30 small ISPs urge Ajit Pai to preserve Title II and net neutrality rules
By Jon Brodkin - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Letter: Title II didn't hurt investment, is good for small ISPs and customers.