Because Dotcom is a fugitive, he can’t challenge asset forfeiture, feds say.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - KIM LAW FIRM LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Kim Dotcom can’t get back millions worth of assets US seized, feds say
By David Kravets - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Uber hires law firm to probe its handling of India rape case
By Reuters - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Uber Technologies has hired a law firm to investigate how it obtained the medical records of an Indian woman who was raped by an Uber driver in 2014. The review will focus in part on accusations from some current and former employees that bribes were involved, two people familiar with the matter told Reuters. The...
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Google Challenges Law Enforcement's Access To Data
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Google is urging lawmakers to reconsider how governments access customer data stored on servers located in other countries. As Reuters writes: “The push comes amid growing legaluncertainty, in the United States and across the globe, about how technology firms must comply with government requests for foreign-held data.”
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Uber to Release Findings of Harassment Probe on Tuesday
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
An investigation led by the law firm of former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder will come to a head when Uber is lay out the details and recommendations of the probe at a weekly all-staff meeting.