NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - KID & THE WOLF, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Martin Shkreli, ‘Pharma Bro,’ Prepares for Trial: ‘I’m So Innocent’
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The former hedge fund manager, vilified by the public and politicians after increasing the price of a prescription drug, is facing eight counts of securities and wire fraud.
- Burr Named EVP and West Coast Digital Leader
Wednesday Dec 5, 2012
Yesterday, Mark Burr was named EVP and West Coast digital leader for Cohn & Wolfe, a new position at the agency according to a release. Burr will be based in Los Angeles.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- No ‘Inner City’ in Brownsville, Brooklyn, Just Overlooked Strengths
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Mar 30, 2017
The Brooklyn neighborhood synonymous with poverty is working to remake itself without giving in to the forces of gentrification.
- Craft Brewers Want Off Beer Review Site After Learning AB InBev Is An Owner
By Ashlee Kieler - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Many craft brewers rely on word of mouth and good, honest reviews to reach new customers, but some beer makers are questioning whether an independent beer review website can remain untainted even after the world’s largest beer company buys an ownership stake.According to the New York Times, Delaware-based Dogfish Head and Brooklyn’s Sixpoint breweries are among the bigger names …