The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - KICKS, U.S.A. INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- He Sued Police 75 Times. Democrats Want Him as Philadelphia’s Top Prosecutor.
By ALAN FEUER - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Larry Krasner, a civil rights lawyer who has been a police gadfly, is promising to hold fewer poor people in jail, prosecute fewer crimes and avoid the death penalty.
- Creating Collective Success for Philadelphia College Students
By Lauren Miltenberger - Friday Jun 2, 2017
A Philadelphia nonprofit builds professional development supports and connections for first-generation college students.
- What to Do If You Suspect Child Sex Abuse
By Michael J. Rosen - Tuesday Apr 4, 2017
At some point in your life, you might encounter someone you suspect of child sex abuse. Sadly, it’s not that much of a long-shot. One-in-four girls and one-in-six boys are sexually abused in the USA. It’s a horrible and relatively common crime. So, what should you do if you suspect someone of child sex abuse? […]
- Joel Embiid, Malcolm Brogdon highlight NBA All-Rookie First Team
By USA TODAY Sports - By USA TODAY Sports - Monday Jun 26, 2017
The NBA announced the All-Rookie First and Second Teams on Monday.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Opara's bicycle-kick goal highlight of Sporting KC's 2-1 win
By AP - By AP - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Ike Opara scored on a bicycle kick in Sporting Kansas City's 2-1 victory over the Los Angeles Galaxy
- Lonzo Ball, Ben Simmons early NBA Rookie of the Year favorites
By USA TODAY Sports - By USA TODAY Sports - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The odds, which were released Friday, have No. 1 overall pick Markelle Fultz as the third most-likely winner.