Five years after Hurricane Sandy destroyed communities along the shore, some towns have used the rebuilding process as a time to reinvent themselves.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - KICKIN' IT LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Not Your Mother’s Jersey Shore
By JILL P. CAPUZZO - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- Versace Miami Beach Mansion for $125 Million
Thursday Jun 7, 2012
A Miami Beach, Fla., estate owned by Versace goes on the market for $125 million. Lauren Schuker has details on The News Hub. Photo: Reuters.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Ocean City Now Says Police Will Be Alerted To Women Sunbathing Topless
By Kate Cox - Friday Jun 9, 2017
UPDATE: The leadership of Ocean City, MD, has clarified in a public statement that not only are the town’s beaches not topless, but that women who sunbathe without covering up may face legal trouble.“Despite what is being circulated on social media, the Town of Ocean City is not a topless beach and will not become a topless beach,” reads …
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Haven for Recovering Addicts Now Profits From Their Relapses
By LIZETTE ALVAREZ - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Delray Beach, Fla., was once a godsend for substance abusers. But now, a sprawl of fraudulent outpatient centers capitalize on addicts’ thwarted recoveries.