HEMPSTEAD, N.Y. (AP) — A man accused of bludgeoning his mother, sister and another woman to death after being kicked out of his home on New York's Long Island is headed to court.Suffolk County police say Vanderhall had a history of emotional problems, and his mother had gotten a protective order against him and had thrown him out of their Hempstead home.
NYS Entity Status
- Termination (Apr 22, 2013)
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KICK PROPERTIES
2013 - KICK CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- NY man due in court in killings of mom, sister, 3rd woman
Sunday Aug 13, 2017
- SF Deltas overcome early goal to beat NY Cosmos 2-1
By Douglas Zimmerman - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
The second largest crowd in San Francisco Deltas early history saw the home team overcome an early goal to pull out a 2-1 victory over the defending champions New York Cosmos. 3,369 fans were treated to a 36th minute tying goal by Deltas defender Patrick Hopkins and a penalty kick by Tommy Heinemann to complete
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Insurance Giant Aetna Is Leaving Hartford for New York City
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Aetna will move to new headquarters in Manhattan, drawn by New York’s emergence as a digital powerhouse, as well as financial incentives.