The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KICK BALLERS, INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Apple expands bet on cutting edge privacy technology
Friday Jul 7, 2017
Last year, Apple Inc. kicked off a massive experiment with new privacy technology aimed at solving an increasingly thorny problem: how to build products that understand users without snooping on their activities.
- Lonzo Ball had his best game after ditching Big Baller Brand
By Kyle Schnitzer - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Lonzo Ball turned his back on his dad’s ambition — at least for one night. The Lakers rookie had his best summer league showing, a truly monster performance, against the 76ers on Wednesday night — after Ball opted to wear a pair of Nike sneakers instead of the absurdly expensive ZO2 signature shoes from the...
- Guttenberg digs deep to play ‘a–hole’ villain on ‘Ballers’
By Michael Starr - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Steve Guttenberg has spent his last two summers on TV as alter-ego Colton West — twice saving mankind from giant, lava-spewing spiders in Syfy’s spoofy “Lavalantula” franchise. So it’s only appropriate that Guttenberg rolls the small-screen dice in a completely different role: as conceited, obnoxious Las Vegas casino magnate/billionaire Wayne Hastings Jr. on Season 3...
- Humble, Yet Hungry Treanor Grows into Leader for Team USA in First World Cup
By mschneider - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- NY hospital offers to treat stricken British infant
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 8, 2017