Investigating the cause of Tuesday’s derailment could help address the subway’s many underlying problems.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KHC SUBWAY CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- About New York: How to Fix Mounting Miseries on the Subway? Political Bickering Isn’t the Answer
By JIM DWYER - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- Cuomo Declares a State of Emergency for New York City Subways
By JAMES BARRON and SARAH MASLIN NIR - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo also pledged to direct an additional $1 billion for capital improvements to the system, which has been plagued with accidents and delays.
- Bill de Blasio Will Push for Tax on Wealthy to Fix Subway
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
The mayor will announce a proposal for a tax on New York City residents who earn more than $500,000 to raise money for subway and bus improvements.
- Shanghai’s Subway Looks to New York, but Not for Everything
By KEITH BRADSHER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Chinese officials say they want to emulate New York’s public transport infrastructure. But that is not always the case.