Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
RAYMOND J. MCRORY
MCRORY AND MCRORY, P.L.L.C.
124 CHERRY VALLEY AVENUE
GARDEN CITY, NEW YORK, 11530
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - KHALILI APT. 2803, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Tiptoeing (and Tweeting) Through the Tulips With DJ Khaled
By SHEILA MARIKAR - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
The hip-hop producer has a new album, aptly named “Grateful”; a new baby; and new endorsement offers “all the time.” Here is how he stays grounded.
- The Fix: Creating a Garden Oasis in the City
By MICHELLE HIGGINS - Friday Jun 23, 2017
You’ve finally got some outdoor space. Now what are you going to do with it?
- Charter Airline Dynamic International Airways Files for Bankruptcy
Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
Charter carrier Dynamic International Airways LLC, which offers charter flights to regional cities in China, filed for bankruptcy protection Wednesday to stabilize its business.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Millions Meant for Rail Tunnel Subsidize Ferry Rides for a Few
By PATRICK McGEEHAN - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
After canceling a Hudson River train tunnel, Gov. Chris Christie diverted some of the funding to a lightly used Seastreak service to Jersey City and Hoboken.