NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - KF LITERARY SCOUTING LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- This Boy Scout Has Enough Merit Badges for a Whole Troop
By CHRISTOPHER MELE - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Archery? Check. Bugling? Check. Ty Bingham of California is one of fewer than 350 boys in the history of the Boy Scouts to earn all of the available badges, according to a website that keeps track.
- California Today: California Today: Hollywood’s Comeback
By MIKE McPHATE - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Wednesday: The return of Hollywood’s production mojo, the Uber C.E.O. calls it quits, and a Boy Scout’s incredible merit badge collection — all of them.
- Prada's Literary Ambitions Fall Flat In Video Realm
Friday Oct 7, 2016
Prada has extended the program into the video realm. The brand gang handed off the four winning stories, all roughly centered around the theme of "Illuminations, Shadows and Mirages," to a theatricalcompany, then tasked it with bringing them to life in a way that would permit Prada to use the word "experiential" in its campaign press materials.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- GSUSA Places Rocket Scientist In Captain’s Seat
By Andy Segedin - Friday May 19, 2017
Sylvia Acevedo will be taking the “interim” out of her title, assuming the role of chief executive officer at Girls Scouts of the USA (GSUSA),…