NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - KEYOWNER ENGINEERING, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- The best Unreal Engine games of E3 2017, selected by GamesBeat
By Mike Minotti - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Once again this year, GamesBeat teamed up with Epic Games and Nvidia to find the best Unreal Engine 4 design teams at the Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles. Our staff spent much of our time at the show floor checking out games using Unreal Engine, and we then debated and argued until we could […]
- Lincoln Center Cultural Innovation Fund Awards Innovation Fund Grants
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The pilot grant program is designed to catalyze access to and participation in cultural opportunities in central Brooklyn and the South Bronx....
- New York Today: New York Today: Washing Windows, 900 Feet Up
By MEGHAN MCDONALD and ALEXANDRA S. LEVINE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Thursday: A glimpse into a towering task, closing Rikers Island, and My Bronx Story.
- Keeping Score: That Was Hit a Country Mile, or 495 Feet if You’re Into Hard Data
By FILIP BONDY - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Home run mythology must now compete with cutting-edge efforts to quantify mighty blasts from “pitch delivery to the conclusion of the event.”
- The PC Gaming Show returns for E3 2017
By Kyle Orland - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Get ready for hours of gameplay footage and awkward developer conversations.
- Destiny 2 definitely won’t launch on PC alongside PS4 and Xbox One
By Jeff Grubb - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Bungie needs another a few extra weeks to get its next game ready for discerning PC players. Destiny 2 is coming to PC on October 24. That’s more than a month after the sci-fi shooter hits the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on September 6. Bungie announced the release date today on the eve of […]
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal