Kevin Jennings, a former nonprofit leader and Obama official, plans to expand the museum’s reach through virtual and augmented reality.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 27, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
INCORP SERVICES, INC.
ONE COMMERCE PLAZA
99 WASHINGTON AVE. SUITE 805-A
ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12210-2822
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KEVIN HERZOG, INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- News Analysis: Tough Task for Next Uber Leader: Mending Fences With Drivers
By KEVIN ROOSE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
With Travis Kalanick out as Uber’s chief executive, the company has a chance to improve its treatment of drivers. An option for tipping drivers is a start.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Senate Panel Advances Nomination of Kevin Hassett as Economic Adviser
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The Senate Banking Committee voted to advance the nomination of Kevin Hassett, President Donald Trump’s pick to be chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers.
- Television Review: An Uneven Night for Kevin Spacey as Tonys Host
By NEIL GENZLINGER - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The broadcast seemed unsure of what to do with Mr. Spacey on a show more suited for Broadway insiders than for a general TV audience.
- Kevin Durant Goes a Couple of Rounds With His Twitter Critics
By JONAH ENGEL BROMWICH - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The newly minted N.B.A. finals M.V.P. exchanged lighthearted jabs with fans, confronting talking points that are likely to dog him for seasons to come.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.