HILO, Hawaii — A Hawaii father, mother and grandmother are charged with murder after allegedly starving a 9-year-old girl. Police on Hawaii’s Big Island on Friday arrested 49-year-old Kevin Lehano, 33-year-old Tiffany Stone and 59-year-old Henrietta Stone. Hawaii County Prosecuting Attorney Mitch Roth, reading from a grand jury indictment, says they are accused of denying...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KEVIN AUGUSTINE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Dad, mom and grandma accused of starving child to death
By Associated Press - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
- Lincoln-Sudbury Claims State Title to Round Out Final Nike/USL HSB Top 25
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- In a ‘Summer of Hell,’ Grand Central May Be a Bit of Heaven
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Amtrak will temporarily restore some intercity service to Grand Central Terminal to relieve pressure on the beleaguered Pennsylvania Station.
- Leipzig signs French forward Jean-Kevin Augustin from PSG
By AP - By AP - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Leipzig, which will be playing in the Champions League for the first time this coming season, has signed French forward Jean-Kevin Augustin from Paris Saint-Germain
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Kevin Jennings, a former nonprofit leader and Obama official, plans to expand the museum’s reach through virtual and augmented reality.