SPONSORED: Presented by Intel The state of Louisiana—the Pelican State, apparently—was not really considered a hotbed of game development when Jason Tate and Evan Smith were working for the only studio in Baton Rouge. When that company folded, it became a crossroads moment: move to the Bay Area or any other gaming hotbed, or stay where […]
NYS Entity Status
- Surrender of Authority (Aug 04, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
MAY 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - KETA GROUP, L.L.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Pixeldash Studios diversifies to succeed
By VB Staff - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Khmer Rouge Trial, Perhaps the Last, Nears End in Cambodia
By SETH MYDANS - Friday Jun 23, 2017
A verdict in the genocide prosecution of Nuon Chea and Khieu Samphan, the last surviving leaders of a movement that killed 1.7 million people, could take months.
- Debt Collector Accused Of Taking Money From People Who Didn’t Owe Anything
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 23, 2017
As part of its ongoing efforts to crack down on unscrupulous debt collectors, the Federal Trade Commission has accused a North Carolina company of running a “phantom” debt collection scheme that went after people for money that they did not actually owe.The FTC announced today that it had filed a complaint accusing ACDI Group LLC and Solutions to Portfolios …
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Is Bernie Sanders, 75, Too Old for 2020? His Fiercest Fans Say No
By YAMICHE ALCINDOR - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
At the People’s Summit this weekend, the senator’s supporters raised the question: Can he run again for president at 79, or should he hand off the baton?
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.