For over 70 years Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT) has been used to treat severe depression and there are reports that it could help patients with Huntington’s Disease who experience psychiatric symptoms. Many patients with Huntington’s Disease experience depression, with suicide rates 5 to 10 times higher than the general public. In 21 published case reports where -
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
309 PULASKI ROAD
HUNTINGTON, NEW YORK, 11743
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KERBER'S FARM INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Does Electroconvulsive Therapy Improve Huntington’s Disease?
Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- We Taste-Tested 10 Hot Dogs. Here Are the Best.
By JULIA MOSKIN - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Sam Sifton, Melissa Clark and Julia Moskin tried 10 hot dogs for cookout season.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- On Tennis: In a Cozy Setting at Wimbledon, the Women’s Game Suffers an Indignity
By CHRISTOPHER CLAREY - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The match between top-seeded Angelique Kerber and No. 14 seed Garbiñe Muguruza was played on No. 2 Court, which only seats 4,000.
- Beehive at center of swarm attack moved to farm
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
- These Technologies Are Changing Farms in Some Surprising Ways
By Steven Melendez - Monday Jul 10, 2017
As agriculture adopts recent advances in automation and data science, farms will become super-efficient — and perhaps a bit lonely.