NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - KENYON PIPELINE INSPECTION, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Keystone XL pipeline fate in balance as Nebraska opens hearings
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Aug 7, 2017
- Only woman in SEAL training pipeline drops out
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Sunday Aug 13, 2017
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- Trump administration wants more Iran inspections, sources say
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
- “Panels Not Pipes” Will Obstruct Path of Pipelines with Better Options
By Ruth McCambridge - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
A new intriguing tactic is being employed by ranchers whose land is in danger of being taken by eminent domain for the Keystone XL pipeline.
- 98-year-old activist gets arrested during pipeline protest
By Associated Press - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
SANDISFIELD, Mass. — A 98-year-old activist has been arrested on a trespassing charge during a protest at a natural gas pipeline project in Massachusetts. State police say Frances Crowe and seven other demonstrators were arrested last weekend at Otis State Forest in Sandisfield. They were protesting an easement that allows the Tennessee Gas Pipeline Co....