Sited on more than 2 acres, this alluring Mediterranean includes a guest house and a pool. The expansive grounds include multiple gardens, and it is mere blocks away from hiking and biking trails. The kitchen offers a wood-burning fireplace and built-ins are found throughout the home built in 1927. Listing agent: Ruth Frassetto, Grubb Co., (510) 697-8606, email@example.com. 26 Sunset Drive, Kensington, $2.989 million. Beds: 3 Baths: 2½ Square footage: 3,636 Open home: 2 to 4 p.m. Sunday.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 25, 2003)
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 04, 1992
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1992 - KENSINGTON ESTATES, LTD.
AROUND THE WEB
- Stylish Mediterranean in Kensington open Sunday
Friday Jul 21, 2017
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- What to Do When You’ve Picked the Wrong Suburb
By BROOKE LEA FOSTER - Friday Jul 28, 2017
After leaving the city, some people discover that the first town they choose isn’t quite right and they have to search for a place that is a better fit.
- Manhattan Skyscraper Linked to Iran Can Be Seized by U.S., Jury Finds
By VIVIAN WANG - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A federal panel concluded that the majority owners of 650 Fifth Avenue violated sanctions against Iran and laundered money through a shell company for an Iranian bank.
- Another New York Diner Turns Off the Grill, a Victim of Rising Rents
By REMY TUMIN - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Cup & Saucer is closing after more than 70 years in Lower Manhattan, the latest sign that the days of the classic city diner may be numbered.
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?