Mr. Williams has made a career of bringing nuance and contrast to his roles, inspired by the swaggering characters he grew up with in East Flatbush.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KENNETH MICHAEL LEE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Michael K. Williams Is More Than Omar From ‘The Wire’
By NOAH REMNICK - Friday Jun 30, 2017
- Jamie Lee Curtis Will Face Off Against Michael Myers Again In Danny McBride’s ‘Halloween’
By Josh Kurp - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Jamie Lee Curtis can't escape Michael Myers.
- Trump Condemns Violence in Charlottesville, Calls Racism ‘Evil’
By GLENN THRUSH - Monday Aug 14, 2017
Several advisers pressed Mr. Trump to issue a more forceful rebuke after his comment on Saturday that the violence in Charlottesville was initiated by “many sides.”
- Otto Warmbier Got an Extra Dose of Brutality From North Korea. The Mystery Is Why.
By CHOE SANG-HUN, AUSTIN RAMZY and MOTOKO RICH - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Despite its enmity toward the United States, the North remains sensitive to outside criticism of its human rights record and generally tries to use Americans as bargaining chips.
- Emil Michael Leaves Uber
By MIKE ISAAC - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The departure of Mr. Michael, a senior vice president, comes after a series of scandals at the company led to an inquiry that recommended his exit.
- In the Huddle With NY Jets Owner Woody Johnson
Friday Oct 15, 2010
Woody Johnson, owner of the New York Jets NFL franchise, joins WSJ's Lee Hawkins for the "WSJ Weekend Conversations" series to talk about the Jets' Super Bowl prospects, co-chairing the 2014 Super Bowl host committee, and his charitable interests.