Four young Latino men went to hang out in the woods on Long Island one night during spring break. They ended up victims of the brutal gang MS-13.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - KENNEDY HOMES INC
AROUND THE WEB
- The Gang Murders in the Suburbs
By LIZ ROBBINS and NADIA T. RODRIGUEZ - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- How Martin Luther King Persuaded John Kennedy to Support the Civil Rights Cause
By JAMES GOODMAN - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
In “Kennedy and King,” Steven Levingston tells the story of an ardent activist, a cautious president and leadership of a curious nature.
- Sisters Plot Their Escapes From ‘Napoli, Brooklyn’
By JESSE GREEN - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
In Meghan Kennedy’s kitchen-table drama at the Roundabout, an immigrant Italian family in 1960 seems ready to explode. Then it does.
- Gay Rights Groups Seek One More Win From Justice Kennedy
By ADAM LIPTAK - Monday Jul 17, 2017
With Justice Anthony M. Kennedy rumored to be considering retirement, groups want the Supreme Court to take up an employment discrimination challenge before he leaves.