Four young Latino men went to hang out in the woods on Long Island one night during spring break. They ended up victims of the brutal gang MS-13.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - KENNEDY HOMES INC
AROUND THE WEB
- The Gang Murders in the Suburbs
By LIZ ROBBINS and NADIA T. RODRIGUEZ - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
- Pet City: When the Delayed Passenger Is a Potbellied Pig
By ANDY NEWMAN - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
The Ark at JFK, an animal center at Kennedy International Airport, makes dogs, cats, horses and other creatures in transit feel at home.
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- Justice Kennedy’s Order Temporarily Leaves in Place Trump Travel Ban on Refugees
By ADAM LIPTAK - Monday Sep 11, 2017
Justice Kennedy issued an administrative stay in the travel ban case, temporarily blocking an appeals court ruling on refugees.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.