The diversification of Barbie’s boyfriend has also resulted in his fashionization — and a man bun. Is that a good thing?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KEN STAR TECHNOLOGIES INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- On the Runway: Ken’s New Look(s), Deconstructed
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- For 18 Hours, Cabbie Sat Dead in Front Seat
By KIM BARKER - Monday Aug 14, 2017
A driver parked his taxi to take a break in SoHo. He died behind the wheel. Then, for nearly a day, New Yorkers went about their lives — just feet from his body.
- ‘This Is an Intentional Slap in the Face’ to All Women
By LELA MOORE and TALYA MINSBERG - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Our Top 10 Comments of the Week: Readers debate the Bill Cosby verdict, the Senate health care bill and the resignation of Uber’s C.E.O.
- 'Star Wars Battlefront II' Maker Looks to Shift Revenue to Hyperspace
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Electronic Arts Inc. says it will release its latest Star Wars console videogame with the lucrative virtual enhancements commonly found in free mobile games.
- Keegan-Michael Key Is Looking to Tell Some ‘Human Stories’
By DAVE ITZKOFF - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Mr. Key, the “Key & Peele” co-star, talks about his Netflix series, “Friends From College”; shooting his first nude scenes; and playing Horatio in “Hamlet.”
- The Story Of A Fake Instagram Star Who Was Invented To Prove A Point
By Allison Sanchez - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Frauding followers and companies by buying manufactured likes and comments is becoming a big business.