At an otherwise fractious and unpredictable time in American politics and media culture, former Fox anchor Megyn Kelly might be the only person around whose career planets are all aligned brilliantly, at this very moment.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KELLY VALET INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- The Mysterious World Of Megyn Kelly
Saturday Jan 7, 2017
- The Royal Flush: A $6400 Toilet
By Andy Jordan - Monday Apr 25, 2011
Kohler has created what it hopes to be a best-in-class toilet that costs $6400. WSJ's Andy Jordan gives the smart-toilet a whirl.
- Critical Test Looms for Megyn Kelly, and the Network That Bet on Her
By MICHAEL M. GRYNBAUM and JOHN KOBLIN - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Ms. Kelly’s coming interview with Alex Jones has generated a fierce backlash as she is trying to introduce herself to her NBC audience.
- Golden Girl Megyn Kelly vs. The Most Hated Man in American Media
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
It seemed like a bold move guaranteed to grab a large audience when Megyn Kelley snagged an interview with Alex Jones...
- Megyn Kelly Presses Alex Jones on Conspiracy Theories in NBC Interview
By MICHAEL M. GRYNBAUM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
In a much-hyped segment that generated a raft of protests before it aired, Ms. Kelly came down hard on Mr. Jones, the conspiracy theorist and Infowars founder.
- Megyn Kelly's Interview With Alex Jones Attracts 3.5 Million Viewers
Monday Jun 19, 2017
NBC News anchor Megyn Kelly’s Sunday evening interview with controversial radio personality Alex Jones drew 3.5 million viewers, according to preliminary Nielsen ratings, falling short of the hype over the broadcast in the preceding days.
- Megyn Mauls Moron: Kelly Hits Stride In Masterful Jones Expose
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Megyn Kelly made Alex Jones look like an idiot. And if that was the goal of the segment, then mission accomplished, Megyn.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.