NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE SUITE 202
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - KELLY STREET, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Megyn Kelly's Interview With Alex Jones Attracts 3.5 Million Viewers
Monday Jun 19, 2017
NBC News anchor Megyn Kelly’s Sunday evening interview with controversial radio personality Alex Jones drew 3.5 million viewers, according to preliminary Nielsen ratings, falling short of the hype over the broadcast in the preceding days.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- J.P. Morgan Removes NBC News Ads Over Megyn Kelly Interview With Alex Jones
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
NBC anchor Megyn Kelly’s plan to air an interview with right-wing provocateur Alex Jones has caused a firestorm to erupt on social media, but so far advertisers have remained quiet—with at least one notable exception.
- NBC's Connecticut TV Station Won't Air Megyn Kelly's Interview With Alex Jones
Saturday Jun 17, 2017
The NBC television station in Connecticut won’t broadcast Megyn Kelly’s interview this Sunday with controversial radio personality Alex Jones, who has claimed the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting of 2012 in Newtown, Conn. was a hoax.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Martin Shkreli, ‘Pharma Bro,’ Prepares for Trial: ‘I’m So Innocent’
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The former hedge fund manager, vilified by the public and politicians after increasing the price of a prescription drug, is facing eight counts of securities and wire fraud.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.